“We”/”Us”/”Our”/”iBehavioral, Inc DBA iBTechCo or FameYah Media .” means iBehavioral, Inc . of PO BOX 1062, Seymour, TN 37865 and/or any of its departments, corporation entities, subsidiaries and/ or affiliates involved in providing the Services.
“You”/”Your”/”Yourself”/”User” means the user of the Website and/or customer of the Services.
“Services” means any services offered by iBehavioral, Inc . on its Website including but not limited to cloud application deployment, management and infrastructure management – and any services it conducts work or registered under any NAICS government codes.
iBehavioral, Inc . strives to provide a high quality service and backs it up with a comprehensive Service Level Agreement.
This SLA is an integral part of your agreement with us as referenced in our Terms of Service.
The compensations described in this SLA are your sole and exclusive compensations for the events covered by the SLA.
iBehavioral, Inc . may make changes to the Service Level Agreement from time to time. When these changes are made, iBehavioral, Inc . will make a new copy of the Service Level Agreement available at www.iBTecho.com or FameYahMedia.com. iBehavioral, Inc will also notify You of any substantial changes on the email address provided by You during the registration process, and give You the opportunity to terminate Your contract with Us should you not agree with these substantial changes. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date indicated in the said email , IBehavioral, Inc . will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Service Level Agreement.
STANDARD LEVEL OF SERVICE (SERVICE STANDARD)
• iBehavioral, Inc’s goal is to ensure that our services are readily available to Customers (Service Availability).
• Please note that Service Availability refers to iBehavioral, Inc Platform Console and related services and in no case we are guaranteeing here the Service Availability of our Partner Cloud Providers (see third party SLAs in Clause 4 below).
• iBehavioral, Inc offers standard support options.
• Our Response Time goal is the time it takes to acknowledge and have the “work started” status only, not the time it takes to resolve the issue in question.
• High Priority support requests must be related to events that render Customers’ infrastructure and/or services unusable/inaccessible. Other type of events rated as High Priority by Customers and that don’t match this description will be demoted to Normal Priority by iBehavioral, Inc .’s personnel and treated accordingly.
• Customers can pay extra for Premium Support. Premium Support is offered from Monday to Sunday, 24h a day (24x7x365). iBehavioral, Inc goal is to respond to any request within five minutes (Response Time). As with the standard support options, the Response Time goal is a time to acknowledge and “work started” only, not a time to resolve.
• iBehavioral, Inc . realizes that our Service Availability and Response Time goals may not always be met.