“We”/”Us”/”Our”/”iBehavioral, Inc .” means iBehavioral, Inc . PO BOX 1062, Seymour, TN 37865, USA, its departments, subsidiaries and/ or affiliates involved in providing the Services.
“You”/”Your”/”Yourself”/”User” means the user of the Website and/or customer of the Services.
“Services” means any services offered by iBehavioral, Inc . on its Website including but not limited to research, application deployment, management and infrastructure management – commonly referred to as the ‘iBehavioral, Inc Services’.
The terms of this Acceptable User Policy (the Terms) relate to your use of the Services provided by iBehavioral, Inc . under the domain name www.iBTechCo.com or FameYahMedia.com (‘the Website’).
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and/or the Services from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which we may decide. Your continued access to or use of the Website and/or the Services constitutes your acceptance of any such change and/or amendment.
IN USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE AS FOLLOWS,
2) Illegal Use: You agree not to use the Services for or in the pursuit of illegal purposes. iBehavioral, Inc . cooperates with the authorities in investigations into illegal Internet use¸ and will take both criminal and civil legal action against Users who use the Services in an unlawful way. You agree not to directly or indirectly allow a third party to use the Services in an illegal or unsuitable manner.
3) Harassment: You agree not to use the Services for harassment¸ threats¸ verbal abuse¸ and/or persistent unwanted contact(s) of any kind. Harassment covers any use of the Services to directly or indirectly contact any other user (including users of another Internet service) in an unwanted fashion. Harassment can be active¸ in forms including but not limited to unwanted emails¸ and/or chat messages¸ and/or verbal declarations on a public forum¸ and can be passive in the form of defamatory information posted on web sites.
5) Fraud/False Advertising: You agree not to post or transmit fraudulent information on or through the Services. This can include false advertising¸ identity theft¸ misrepresentation of any kind including phishing¸ forged email headers and/or fictitious email addresses.
6) Unsolicited Advertising/Spamming: You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited material through any active medium such as email¸ chat¸ messaging¸ chain letters¸ advertisements¸ jokes¸ etc. iBehavioral, Inc . does not tolerate unsolicited mass emailing (‘Spamming’) of any kind¸ and the use of any of iIBehavioral, Inc’ Services for this purpose is strictly prohibited. To assist iBehavioral, Inc . in the prevention of Spamming¸ iBehavioral, Inc . may limit the number of recipients allowed per email and/or limit the number of emails You can send over a short period of time. Content falling in this category is defined by the receiving user’s desire to be contacted in the specified manner¸ so kindly use good judgment if you are sending to mailing lists. You further agree not to collect or harvest account information without the explicit prior consent of those from whom you collect the information.
7) Disruptive Content: You agree not to post or transmit any disruptive content. Certain kinds of content broadcast or displayed on the Internet can generate a great deal of disruption and reaction from the Internet community as a whole. This can include¸ but is not limited to¸ material that is considered obscene¸ offensive¸ or extremely controversial. While iBehavioral, Inc . does not actively censor its Users¸ the reaction this material can generate can be expensive and time consuming¸ and as such makes the continued support of Users generating this kind of content of questionable business value to iBehavioral, Inc . You understand and agree that iBehavioral, Inc . may suspend or terminate your Services should your usage constitute disruptive content¸ as determined by iBehavioral, Inc . in its sole discretion¸ from the Internet community at large.
8) Adult Content: You agree not to use the Services to post or host any type of adult content on your website. It may include but not be limited to material considered to be pornographic content and images. You understand and agree that iBehavioral, Inc . may suspend or terminate your Services should your usage constitute adult content¸ as determined by iBehavioral, Inc . in its sole discretion.
9) Reselling or Reconfiguring the Services: You may not resell the Services or redistribute or reconfigure the Services to allow others to use the Services in an illegal¸ fraudulent or inappropriate manner. Interpretation of this clause will be at the sole discretion of iBehavioral, Inc .
10) Weapons and Firearms: You agree not to use the Services to post or host any type of weapons and firearms related content on your website. This includes but not limited to sale of parts/components/kits for weapons and firearms, 3D printed parts, demo videos, and ammunition sales. You understand and agree that iBehavioral, Inc . may suspend or terminate your Services should your usage violates this stated policy, as determined by iBehavioral, Inc . in its sole discretion.
11) Copyright Infringement: iBehavioral, Inc . respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects You to do the same. It is a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy to use the Services to transmit and/or store copyrighted material in a manner that is contrary to any applicable legislation. If iBehavioral, Inc . has a reasonable belief¸ in its sole judgment¸ that You have violated this Acceptable Use Policy¸ iBehavioral, Inc . may take any action it deems appropriate¸ which may include¸ without limitation¸ notifying You of a suspected violation¸ suspending your account¸ or terminating your account. These actions are in addition to and not by way of substitution of any and/or all other remedies that we may have against You under any applicable law.
If you believe your work has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement¸ please provide us with the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) Identification of where the material (including the URL if possible) that you claim is infringing is located;
(d) Your address¸ telephone number and email address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner¸ its agent or the law; and
(f) A statement by you¸ made under penalty of perjury if you are asked to testify on the matter in a court of law¸ that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
For all copyright infringement and related matters¸ you may contact us on info@iBTecho.com
II. CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
iBehavioral, Inc . may make changes to the Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. When these changes are made, iBehavioral, Inc . will make a new copy of the Acceptable Use Policy available at http://www.iBTechCo.com. iBehavioral, Inc will also notify You of any substantial changes on the email address provided by You during the registration process, and give You the opportunity to terminate Your contract with Us should you not agree with these substantial changes. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date indicated in the said email , iBehavioral, Inc . will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Acceptable Use Policy.